Welcome to my blog. I’m an award winning director/producer who also lights, writes and teaches.
You’ll find quite a range of stuff here as I’m involved in many aspects of film and video production. I was previously Course Leader for the Degree in Film Production at the Arts University at Bournemouth, and before that a BBC TV director
I’m experienced in Directing, Lighting & Camerawork , Producing, Writing, Corporate, Live Multicamera Directing, Music Videos so if you want to work with me or some advice drop me a line email@example.com or give me a ring on 07973 753 777
I’ve worked professionally in most areas of film and television production. So the phrase “Jack of all trades ..master of a few” comes to mind.
I was selected in 2013 by Creative England as one of only five English filmmakers to be supported by Creative England for the TALENT LAB programme at Edinburgh International Film Festival (EIFF)
My latest drama showreel is here – https://vimeo.com/57689337
– Writer/producer/director, DP & editor. Comedy short John Lennon’s Turd. (2013) Currently just out on the international Film Festival circuit. Awarded “Best Short Film” (second place) Toronto Reelheart International Film Festival
“I really like it. It’s got a lovely, funny but downbeat tone and atmosphere. Good script, very well directed, with great performances. Excellent.”
Paul Bassett Davies – Creative Director at London Comedy Writers Festival
– Director/Producer/Camera/Editor of “Love” (2013) (short) awarded “Best Film” at Southampton Film Week; Guerilla Film Award & Winning Film team Production Award. 50Kisses Premiere; Official selection for Edinburgh Short Film Festival ; Official selection New York Bootleg Film Festival.
“This is a devastatingly brilliant piece of storytelling, masterfully handled, and the feedback from the Bootleg team was unanimous – audiences need to see this film. ”
– Director of Photography ‘Don’t’ (2013) (short) Official Selection of New York City International Film Festival
Producer and Director of Photography of:
– Buon Giorno Sayonara (2010) (short). (exec. prod.) 33 International Film Festivals including “Best Comedy Award” Hyart Film Festival in Wyoming. Nominated for three awards : Best International/Foreign Language Film, Best Direction (Karen Hope) , and Best Performance (Thomas Kadman) at Thurrock International Film Festival. Awards for Best International Film, Best Director and Best In Show.
– Bull amongst the Feathers (2008) (short) Rome International Film Festival
– Legs 11. (2009) (short) Toronto & Florida International Film Festival
– Shadows (2009) (short) Dubai International Film Festival, Mumbai International Film Festival
– Zombie Radio (2010) Boston Sci-Fi Festival
– In My Shoes (2010) (short) Fastnet Film Festival